Friday, October 29, 2021
4pm-7pm Bessemer Park Gymnasium
8930 S Muskegon Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
Enjoy food, games for the kids, self-care corner, and connections to other locals organization that want to help you in your violence-free life.
Thank you for your consideration to sponsor our event!
Your sponsorship uplifts victims of domestic violence and their children while also raising awareness the pandemic of violence in our community. You are making a difference.
Each sponsor will be acknowledged at the event and in marketing materials.
- Helps offset the costs of items needed to dedicate and remember all victims of domestic violence, both present and not.
- Named Sponsor of the event.
- Recognition at candlelight vigil & smoke release.
- Helps offset costs relating to serving dinner to our attendees and staff, including Halloween candy for the children.
- Recognition at food station.
- Helps offset the costs relating to ensuring everyone’s safety at the event and staying healthy afterwards, including printing purple ribbons on masks for attendees.
- Recognition at the hand sanitizing/mask station.